From September 2023 these are our Uniform Expectations
- Students must have a ‘leather look’ shoe this must not be canvas or mesh. Air Force are acceptable but Air Max are not acceptable.
- Students who wear skirts must have a length which is no more than an inch above the knee. They must not be tight fitting tube skirts.
- Students are only allowed one piercing in each ear all others must be removed.
- There should be no other piercings worn – a clear retainer can be worn in the nose if absolutely necessary, but we would prefer them to be removed completely.
- NO other jewellery should be worn including rings, necklaces, bracelets, anklets.
- Extreme hairstyles are not accepted.
- Students must not have gel or artificial nail extensions.
- Students must not wear hoodies or track suit tops – instead they should wear black v necked jumper or a school coat
- If wearing a black jumper, it must be V necked.
- Tailored shorts are not to be worn in September. Students are only permitted to wear them during the summer term.
- No false look or stripped eye lashes to be worn.