What is taught each academic year?
Each year four topics are introduced, it is expected for all students to understand each topic at a level where they feel comfortable to apply what they have learnt to any case study presented.
- Topic 1- What is God like?
- Topic 2- How and why do people worship?
- Topic 3 – Symbolism
- Topic 4 – What are we doing to the environment?
- Topic 1- Why is hard to believe in God?
- Topic 2 – Festivals
- Topic 3- What does justice mean to Christians?
- Topic 4 – Faith in action (charity)
- Topic 1 – Has science ditched God?
- Topic 2- Pilgrimage
- Topic 3 – Human rights and social injustice
- Topic 4 – Religion, peace and conflict